Claire was previously the Clinical Audit & Research Nurse in the Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) in Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital, Dublin 12. Claire is now the Programme Director for the Higher Diploma in Children’s Nursing in University College Dublin. Claire is also a Honorary Research Associate & Clinical Senior Lecturer with the Faculty of Nursing & Midwifery for the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland.
- Registered General Nurse since 1998; specialising in Adult Intensive Care.
- Registered Children’s Nurse since 2005; specialising in Paediatric Intensive Care.
- Clinical Audit & Research Nurse from 2009 – April 2016.
- Awarded a PhD in Clinical Nursing from RCSI in June 2014.
- Started her current role as Programme Director for Higher Diploma in Children’s Nursing in 2016.
Working Group Member
Programme Director: Higher Diploma in Children’s Nursing Assistant Professor/Lecturer in Children’s Nursing Office C1.28 UCD School of Nursing, Midwifery and Health Systems, Health Sciences Centre, Belfield, Dublin 4