*IRNN AGM, MASTERCLASS & CONFERENCE*
November 13 @ 8:00 am - November 14 @ 5:00 pm
12th IRNN AGM & ANNUAL CONFERENCE
Location: River Lee Hotel, Cork
AGM, Masterclass : Wednesday 13th November 2019.
QUESTS co-chairs (Catherine Houghton and Andrew Hunter) will provide the masterclass on undertaking your own qualitative research.
Annual Conference: Thursday 14th November 2019.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr. Siobhan O’ Halloran, Chief Nursing Officer, will open the conference
- Helen Pidd (RN): UK-CRF Network Director, and combines this with the role of Operational Director at the NIHR/WT Manchester CRF
- Carole Schilling (RN): Count Me In Project Manager
- Professor Mary McCarron (RN): The winner of the HRB Impact Award, first clinical research nurse funded by the HRB as well and Principal Investigator on the PPI Ignite programme at TCD
- Professor Eileen Savage (RN): Vice Dean of Graduate Studies, UCC. The main focus of her research is on chronic illness management, particularly self-management, symptom management (including mental health symptoms), and the relationship between physical and mental health and well being.
- Dr Fionnuala Keane: HRB-CRCI Chief Operating Officer will give the closing comments to the conference.
Registration is now open!
- AGM, Masterclass and Evening Meal: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/irnn-agm-masterclass-2019-tickets-72769009065
- Conference: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/irnn-2019-conference-tickets-72770026107
To view programmes and presentations from previous conferences please see: https://irnn.ie/resources/previous-conferences/