*IRNN AGM, WORKSHOP & CONFERENCE*
November 13 @ 8:00 am - November 14 @ 5:00 pm
12th IRNN AGM & ANNUAL CONFERENCE
Location: River Lee Hotel, Cork
AGM, Masterclass : Wednesday 13th November 2019.
QUESTS co-chairs (Catherine Houghton and Andrew Hunter) will provide the masterclass on undertaking your own qualitative research.
Annual Conference: Thursday 14th November 2019.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr. Siobhan O’ Halloran, Chief Nursing Officer, will open the conference
- Helen Pidd (RN): UK-CRF Network Director, and combines this with the role of Operational Director at the NIHR/WT Manchester CRF
- Carole Schilling (RN): Count Me In Project Manager
- Professor Mary McCarron (RN): The winner of the HRB Impact Award, first clinical research nurse funded by the HRB as well and Principal Investigator on the PPI Ignite programme at TCD
- Professor Eileen Savage (RN): Vice Dean of Graduate Studies, UCC. The main focus of her research is on chronic illness management, particularly self-management, symptom management (including mental health symptoms), and the relationship between physical and mental health and well being.
Call for abstracts will be in the summer and registration will open start of September 2019.
To view programmes and presentations from previous conferences please see: https://irnn.ie/resources/previous-conferences/